Sunday, September 22, 2013

Merrell Mykos Water Shoes

I recently purchased a pair of Merrell Mykos Water Shoes for backpacking trips that involves a lot of water hiking or water crossings. This pair of shoes is the imediate predecessor to the current Merrell water hiking shoes the ( citation needed ). As far as I can tell the main difference between the two is some extra material just behind the the toe guard on either side of the shoes and an improved heel band for keeping the heel from slipping. The sole is identical on both shoes.

I'm doing a three day trip into Aravaipa Canyon soon and I'll update this post soon after.

Update:

These shoes worked very well hiking in Aravaipa canyon. They drained well, and supported my feet very well walking on and through dock gardens. I recommend these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment